Sunday, August 12, 2012

Quilting Weekend

I started this t-shirt quilt forever ago with all the shirts I’ve collected throughout highschool&college.
12x12 Shirts
Rainbow Pattern
Black&White Checked Border
Then I’ve got the grays&browns to make some patters once I finish the base.
Unfortunately, it’s a huge task and I get overwhelmed by it quickly.
This weekend, though, I had a burst of motivation to finish my quilt, so I spread it out and finished stitching on the squares I’d previously cut. All weekend, my brain was saturated with quilting ideas and I can’t wait to finally have it finished someday. Once I get the base figured out, I need to find a seamstress who’ll do all the detailed stitching.
Hopefully by winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...