Monday, March 19, 2012

BlogBreak

- Sadly -
.I’m taking a blog break.
A certain someone ruined it for me with unnecessary critiques&criticisms of the opinions I post on my personal blog
(which drove me to set it to private)
- a setting that feels awkwardly pointless -
.So I’ll simply take a break.
Normally, I’d pride myself on not letting others’ actions get to me
.butunfortunatelythis did.
Maybe because I trusted this person who's now invaded my space...
it may not be physical, but I cherish the space for thoughts inside my head.
Anyway.
I don’t know.
Its just time for a break.
Big changes ahead.
New job.
New home.
I’ll be back.
(here&there)
and - eventually - for good
.Don’t you worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...