Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Paper&Coffee

During our exploration of Columbus, Mr.U&I stopped for coffee and a break from the whipping wind. He, of course, had to get a Sunday paper, so we quietly sat&sipped our tall.skinny.caramel.macchiatos in the cozy Starbuck’s seating area while Sunday churchbells rang and nicely dressed men&women bustled into the cathedral across the street. I nabbed the comics and giggled away while he educated himself on all the political&social happenings throughout Columbus. And I, once again, found myself in one of those “you’re not going to want to forget this moment” thoughts – feeling blessed&peaceful despite all the busyness&uncertainty swirling around my life – a Sunday morning with the paper&coffee alongside Mr.U settles my mind so perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...