Friday, March 30, 2012

Pouring Problems

When it rains, it pours.
After an awkward beginning to the week with Mr.U’s mom, we’d finally started chitchatting like roomies. Thursday night we dragged all the garbage from the previous weekend’s cleaning spree out to the curb, then I hopped in my car to start it up for an ole driveway switch-a-roo. Click. Not again. So [at 9pm] we waited for a jumpstart. Of course it wasn’t that simple – the starter needed replacing, thus we towed it about a mile down the street to an auto shop [for free thanks to my entirely necessary AAA membership].
$300 and a good cry-sess later, I had my car back… like I said:
when it rains, it pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...