Monday, February 6, 2012

Football Treats

Oh, the Super Bowl: such a media-crazed sporting event. I can honestly say that it’s potentially my least favorite game of the year. But it is a fun time to get together, enjoy some yummy snacks, and watch a couple hours of entertaining television. It’s also pretty interesting to observe other’s reactions to the event... Some of TheGirls had absolutely no clue about the game: “is there a 4th period in football?” “we don’t need volume, that man in the stripes is making hand gestures.” Barbie stuck with her love for her favorite team (or most gorgeous quarterback) while KFry found reasons to love the opposition and Mr.U rooted for anything against “the Ugg-wearing Fairy.” The New Girl relentlessly criticized the halftime show and The Random HookUp made off-the-wall comments while sipping his 151. I snuggled&giggled&munched on yummies including Peanut Butter Muscle Balls (compliments of Mr.U who thought “eat my balls!” was the funniest saying of the night), taco dip, and delicious homemade mac-n-cheese & pretzel bites. My belly was full, “my team” won, and I ended the night on the futon curled up next to my favorite Lion’s fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...