Tuesday, February 7, 2012

KittyMonster

This is my new snuggle buddy: his name is Bill. He’s not actually a snuggler, but I like to believe I’ve wheedled my way into his soft spot. He tends to be skittish and shy with company and gets a little aggressive when he thinks he’s being chased or patted on his belly. But one weekend alone in the apartment with him and I now wake up with him curled at the end of my bed. And if he doesn’t feel like close bodily contact, he insists on investigating anything new happening in his space. Take, for example, the other day when I cleaned off the coffee table to scrapbook. Could this Mr. just calmly sit on the floor while I organized? No. He had to climb onto the newly-cleaned space and roll around then stare at my camera with “I know, I’m so adorable” written on his face.

1 comment:

  1. OMG... so adorable.
    He looks like my parents lijah berry :)

    #love Bill and this post LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...