Wednesday, February 22, 2012

i REALLY do

I grew up watching ‘I Love Lucy.”
My parents didn’t have a lot of money to buy us all the newest cartoons on VHS and I’m sure we didn’t have any special TV stations, so my mom videotaped “I Love Lucy” and “Gilligan’s Island” episodes off my grandparents' TV for us to watch.
I can still hear the old commercials whenever I think about it – 21 Jump Street previews, ITT Tech ads, Arsineo Hall clips. Within the first 5 minutes of an “I Love Lucy” episode I know which one it is and can probably quote every line. Needless to say: Lucy reminds me of my childhood – my mom baking cookies in the kitchen and my brothers spreading legos across the living room floor.
I’ve said forever that I want my children to grow up on Lucy and now that I’m a proud owner of the entireI Love Lucy” series, that will definitely happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...