Saturday, February 4, 2012

White-Washed

The girls had a completely new kind of outing Friday evening: Wedding Dress Shopping. For Barbie, of course. We found ourselves in a wonderland of satin&lace – flowers&trim – white&cream. And she looked beautiful in all of the options. Pros&cons were thrown around, but – in general – positivity&excitement filled the air.
Thursday night had been a little rough for Mr.U&I. Job-hunting, apt-shopping, future-planning had hit a wall and stressed us out and we’d fallen asleep in separate beds with questions swirling around us. But as I watched Barbie glow during her wedding dress search, I couldn’t help but feeling calm about planning a life with my Mr – questions&all.
As I drove to his house, post-shopping trip, I got a little choked up thinking about how lucky Barbie&Marine are to have found such wonderful happiness in each other. And I have to admit that I feel just as lucky. Snuggled up next to Mr.U, I felt so blessed&comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...