Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Changing Fear

It's amazing to me how emotions can change - things I'd finally grown to accept turn into irrelevancies - the life I thought I'd lead morphs - the love I'd rendered forever unattainable can be found in an entirely new way.

"We were absurdly happy. Full of that obnoxious, sappy romance that oozed out and sickened the people around us. That achy, sinking feeling when I had to fall asleep without her. That early morning nuzzling that rendered us completely unaware of the day in front of us and the productive plans the rest of the world had.
I’ve come to accept the fact that I’ll undoubtedly never feel that way again – I’ll never be so swept away and wrapped up – so unaware that life could have been or ever would be different from the love-soaked living we’d found ourselves inside. And I’m ok with that acceptance. The moments we had and the emotions we shared could last a million lifetimes over and still sweetly cling to the back of my neck without ever losing their luster. I could live forever inside the memories we shared.
Sometimes… I fear I really will."
-Excerpt from my 'Novel' (obviously written a while ago...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...