Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kitchen Memories

Roomie Time is full of goodies so far.
Homemade Pizza Rolls
Steak&Shake Milkshakes
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Leftover Holiday Candy
I’m doing my damndest to enjoy it without overindulging.
Last night Barbie whipped up a few recipes in the kitchen – which thoroughly impressed me – and brought me back to the days of sitting on the counter in my childhood kitchen watching my mom bake. I think some of my fondest memories revolve around moments in the kitchen – kind of ironic since I have such a love-hate relationship with food in general. But I’m trying to simply be healthy&mindful – not obsessive – these days (despite Mr.U’s critiques on my diet and his own ProtienShake&Oatmeal packed days). Its going well so far. And even if I feel a little guilty when I go to bed at night – kitchen memories have always been on my list of favorites to keep close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...