Thursday, September 13, 2012

BrusselsSprouts

I’ve been all about making brussels sprouts lately. After having them at our girls’ dinner about a month ago, I’ve made a couple different batches. I definitely like to make them spicy – red pepper flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, white vinager, etc. Then, as all the recipes state, bake on medium heat for 30-40 minutes. Waiting for these little babies to cook is miserable – the smell starts filling the house within the first few minutes and I have to stash myself away to escape it until I can eat them.
(they also make excellent left-overs that everyone likes to smell in theOffice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...