Sunday, September 2, 2012

HibachiBachelorette

Thursday evening was the Bachelorette Party. We started with drinks in the hotel lobby – luckily I’d worn my “going out” attire all day so I’d be prepared as soon as we arrived from our long, traffic-jammed drive. The Hibachi grill table our absurdly organized maid of honor reserved was right across the street, so we all traipsed over in our heels&dresses. I’m not gonna lie: I was nervous about having the flame of the hibachi grill so close to my face&body – I could feel the heat from the tables all the way across the room. But, after a couple vodka&sodas, I was pretty excited to enjoy my SpicySushi&VeggieHibachi. After a SakeBomb&dessert, we wandered back to the hotel where the suite was decorated with fun bachelorette goodies including undies hanging on the wall for a ‘Whos-Whos Panties Game.' I’d made Alabama Fire Crackers-Puppy Chow-Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes to snack on and the other girls brought wine-champagne-vodka. All a recipe for an excellent time. We chitchatted-laughed-talked about date options and our high schoolmates' gossip before finally heading to bed with bellies full of yummies&booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...