Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gossip Obsession

Instead of listening to music while I stare into my computer at work, I stream Hulu+&Netflix. This makes it a bit confusing when I actually watch an episode on a real TV, cause I never know what the characters actually look like. Thus, I try to pick shows that are easy to listen to without paying too much attention or even watching.
Family GuyThe HillsVampire Diaries
.etc.
Barbie streams whatever I’m watching so it’s like we’re watching our TV marathons together. Lately, we’ve been hooked on Gossip Girl. I’ve watched it here&there over the years, but never truly paid attention and now I love.love.love it.
It’s got me on a fashion kick, too, which is both a plus&minus.For obvious reasons
my obsession lead me to buying the entire book series.
I can’t wait to dig into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...