Monday, September 24, 2012

Nephew's Shoes

I got to have breakfast with my favorite little boy yesterday at a wonderful bakery called DeBoer. My sister-in-law picked the restaurant so we could try their pumpkin pancakes, but – unfortunately – they weren’t serving them yet. Instead, Mr.U&MyBrother both got a manly mixture of meats-eggs-cheese-gravy. I had amazing poached eggs with ranchero sauce and my Sister&Nephew shared blueberry oatmeal pancakes that looked delicious.
We spent a few minutes at their house before leaving the boys to watch football while we attended ArtPrize. In those few minutes, my nephew set his eyes on my shoes and insisted on wearing them till I left. Riding around the living room on his little four-wheeler with my oxfords on was too adorable – I almost didn’t want to ask for them back.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...