Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tailgate Time

This Saturday (today) was the home-opener at the University of Michigan, so tailgating with my best-male-highschool friend was my only Saturday Plan. Since Mr.U had to head across the state for his last master’s class, I had him drop me off downtown Ann Arbor at 8am to kick-off my day with BMHS. We had some liquored up coffee, a bowl, and some funzies before walking through campus to breakfast. We went to a great little restaurant called Seva’s with lots of vegan options and a sweet, catwalk-esque set-up. After breakfast we stopped by our tailgate spot to pick some things up before heading home and grabbing the roommate. We went back over to start the grill, made friends with the neighbors, played beerpong on their porch, then headed back to our tailgate for some delicious food and Michigan brews. Once the game was about to start, everyone headed toward the stadium and I started my 2mile trek to the mall where Mr.U planned to pick me up to avoid traffic. The walk was wonderful on such a beautiful day though such a contagiously exciting fall football atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...