Monday, September 10, 2012

Home Office

I’ve been using my “home office” more often lately. I set it up one night when Mr.U&I were talking about his last master’s class and how he’d need to be on the computer all fall. Where the desk had previously sat was pretty inconvenient as a workspace, so I rearranged all the furniture.
He’s never once sat at it.
I – on the other hand – have been sitting there a lot lately. Scrolling through old pictures&poems, writing&journaling, and playing all the old playlists I’ve been neglecting on my computer. The desk was his grandmother’s and most of the trinkets on it are items I’ve collected through my years, so it feels historical&fun to sit there.
I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...