Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gilmore Obsession

Besides my visually-obstructed internetTV marathons, I also have real marathons when I get home and my show of choice has been Gilmore Girls lately. My dad used to get so excited to watch Gilmore Girls with me when it would run on ABC Family back in the day, but we never really paid attention to the series in its entirety. For my birthday, Mr.U bought me the rest of the seasons I needed, so I’m finally getting down to watching them. I love the energy of the Gilmore Girls – the writers are so clever and the show is so upbeat – it makes me really happy to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...