Monday, September 17, 2012

Walkable Errands


I walked into town to do some errands Saturday morning – the post office to mail my SMBC books and the hardware store to get Mr.U some outdoor recycle bags. It was a beautiful day for a walk – all I needed was a light sweater and some leggings to keep myself warm. “Downtown” is a perfect amount of blocks from my house to feel that I’d gotten some exercise but wasn’t exhausted. I ran across a beautiful mural, an old painted sign, and a cute-little-german-esque building. The sun was shining and some of the fall colors were finding their way to a few trees. I love being able to walk to run errands – the beauty of my town and the weather was simply an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...