Monday, October 15, 2012

Boyfriend's Breakfast

Mr.U had to take his GRE Saturday morning, so I woke up early to make him breakfast before his big exam. He’s been craving pancakes for weeks now. Since I’m not a pancake person, I never think to make them, but since he’s been studying for weeks now, I figured he deserved them. They were gooey&filling and he seemed to love them. I patted myself on the back for a successful first pancake attempt.
I’d also found a recipe for oatmeal bake in the Reader’s Digest and decided to try it. (I’m an oatmeal girl, so it was a treat for me also). It wasn’t the best breakfast treat – oatmeal-bananas-blackberry mush – but it tasted alright and it was nice and healthy (much healthier than pancakes) so I forced myself to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...