Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Photos

Mid-tailgate, I decided to run home for some gloves since our fingers were freezing from holding our beers. I took a shortcut down the railroad tracks and thoroughly enjoyed the fall scenery I encountered ... I haven't really taken in the beauty of my favorite season with all the business lately, so I had to snap a few pictures of the leaves. Though it would make sense to like the bright red&orange trees the most, but I like the dark brown ones (since brown’s my favorite color, obviously).
Our neighborhood is perfect for taking-in the colors, too, since all the quaint streets are tree-lined.
Very picturesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...