Monday, October 29, 2012

AA Weekend

Elise&I met for a movie in Ann Arbor.
Unfortunately the traffic coming into the city
was absolutely terrible,
so I headed to a bar by the theater
while I waited for her arrival.
I sipped Two Hearted
(from a waitress who looked just like my bunni)
and made friends with the older man next to me.
He'd sat down and quickly ordered
...knowing exactly what he wanted
I assumed he was a regular.
I struck up a conversation,
which continued once Elise arrived.
We talked about life&love&allthedeepstuff.
It was nice.
Finally, we saw Perks of Being a Wallflower.
After the movie
(that I love love loved)
we headed out to a Halloween Party
at a house where an old friend Nate was.
We raged with the best of them
...feeling like we were back in college again.
We had to walk back to the car very early in the A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...