Monday, October 22, 2012

CiderMillsSunday

Apparently, this weekend was the time for me to embrace fall and all the beautiful things that come with it.
Sunday morning, I met two of my best girlfriend, Rickybobby&theBaby, at a Cider Mill about 30minutes north of my house in the adorable, little Village of Franklin. It wasn’t the most extravagant cider mill I’ve ever seen, but it did the trick – sweet, cinnamon scents and plenty of pumpkins to choose from. We got a little tutorial about the process for making cider, which was very interesting, yet simple. I got 2 pumpkins for carving and 1 covered in warts just for decoration.
The fieldtrip didn’t take as long as we’d hoped, though, so we headed to a breakfast spot to kill a little more time and chitchat.
I miss the days when I could wake up with my favorites and spend the whole day with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...