Monday, October 15, 2012

Quaint Desires

During Mr.U’s GRE, I headed to the most adorable little town – Northville, MI – for an art/craft show that my #bff was working at. I wanted to wander around downtown all day – unfortunately I had plans and it was raining. But I was reminded just how much I love quaint downtowns. After a few hours there, I headed back to Livonia for a movie&lunch with RickyBobby. We went to another picturesque place – the Phoenix movie theater – with small-town prices and comfy, old-school seats to see Pitch Perfect, which was absolutely hilarious. Following the round of belly-aching round of laughs, we wandered through the mall to meet Mr.U in the food court for lunch.
It was a very visually appealing day of cute, new places to discover. Days like Saturday make me miss my hometown and hope that – someday – we’ll find somewhere like it to settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...