Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Relatable TV

I tend to watch TV shows I know my friends&family like just so I can use it as a relatable topic. Take, for example, Hart of Dixie – I watched a couple episodes with my cousin last season, but I never kept up with it. Now that the new season has premiered, I’m catching up on the whole 1st season via Netflix and texting my cousin about my love/hate relationships with the characters&storylines.
It’s funny – the things I watch in order to be informed.
Sometimes, though, the show just cannot grab my attention no matter how hard I try. Then I have to find another form of relatablity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...