Monday, October 8, 2012

China Skype

This past weekend was homecoming in Mr.U&my college town, so we went back for sorority&fraternity reunions in our favorite Village.
Saturday morning started off quietly – we picked up donuts for the guys and hung out at his frat house until more people were up&excited.
When people finally started arriving, we set up the computer for skype – VPBF&herBofo joined our celebration all the way from China. It was such a blast to be able to see them – even if it was only on screen – it made me tear up a little at first. Eventually, we set the computer on the entertainment system and let them observe the party and participate in Power Hour with us. People kept wandering by and dancing for them – saying a few words here&there – turning around to announce to the room how much they miss “those two.”
It was priceless.
I will say, though, that I’m excited for future homecomings when they’ll actually be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...