Friday, July 6, 2012

Bridal Shower

My best friend from my hometown is getting married in September and I have the honor to be one of her four bridesmaids. This past weekend was her bridal shower, thrown by her sister, at her parents’ house. It was tastefully put together – not overdone with lots of cute, homemade details. We played a fun “who knows the bride the best” game, which I excitedly won.
We got to enjoy semi-strong punch
delicious food
amd overwhelmingly amazing cake.
Her grandma put together a cute “lady” made entirely of cleaning supplies and, while she opened the other gifts, we all answered a clever wedding-themed question for the bride and her guests while I meticulously put together her ribbon-bouquet for the Rehearsal. The bridesmaids gifts were unexpectedly splendid – homemade cooking liquor, homemade bathscrub, handmade earrings, necklace, and bracelet (compliments of the bride to wear on the big day) and a gift card to the hair salon the bridal party will be using. Her sister, the maid of honor, gifted her with her first ever piece of Tiffany’s jewelry with a precious charm adorned with her “something blue.”
It was all very adorable and touching.
I’m so excited for the wedding to be here and to see my wonderful friend marry a wonderful man and live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...