Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Unfriendly Announcements

Today, I am making the conscious decision not to make all important announcements via facebook. I’m sure I’ll eventually publicize things, but before just throwing some pictures up on the mini-feed, I’d like to send out engagement announcements, baby announcements, etc snail mail style – obviously if and when any big things happen far far down the road.
I realize life is busy now and people live all over the place – and I’m definitely away that facebook is the easiest connection these days. But for the people I really value, I’d rather be more personal, cause it makes me much less excited for friend’s announcements when I just happen to run across them on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...