Monday, July 16, 2012

Oldies' YOLO

Now that my grandpa is up&runnin’ again, he’s been spoiling himself and my grandma like crazy. They both got brand new iPads and sit next to each other on the porch of their old, farmhouse playing word-searches and scrolling facebook. They’ve been treating people to dinner, having anyone over whenever anyone wants to come, and making sure they enjoy all the little moments. The ultimate spoil came in the form of a Mitsubishi convertible, though, with a personalized license place of grandma’s name. Now the keep finding excuses to go for drives. And all I can think is: after 74 years of life and 53 years of marriage, they can do whatever they like. They’ve got a YOLO sticker on their truck and more toys&gadgets than any couple actually needs, but who cares – they’ve made it this far with surprisingly few bumps and bruises, so I approve of anything that continues their happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...