Monday, July 9, 2012

KitchenAid

I played little, suzie-homemaker in the kitchen all day yesterday – probably not the best idea since the air on the main floor quit working and I had to mix&cut&bake in 85degree heat… but I had some recipes I’d wanted to try and some ingredients to use before they went bad, so I slaved away anyway. First on my list were vegetarian stuffed peppers. About a week ago I’d made Mr.U a huge bowl of brown rice to put with his chicken breasts for lunch and – to deplete the endless cooked-rice supply in the fridge – I found a recipe to use the leftovers in. My stuffing for the stuffed peppers ended up more than the peppers could be stuffed with, though, so I came up with a ground-chicken&left-over-stuffing enchilada recipe for Mr.U to take in this week’s lunches. Between my two main courses, I threw together a high-fiber oat-apple-cinnamon-banana muffin mix to enjoy as snacks&breakfast. Needless to say: we’ve got lots to eat this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...