Friday, July 6, 2012

Fishnet Boutique

There’s a little house around the corner from my family’s vacation house that’s been turned into an eclectic boutique. Apparently it’s been there a couple summers now, but this year was my first time in. I immediately loved the décor – very shabby.white-washed.beach-house with hand-painted mermaids, unique trinkets, and homemade jewelry. The accents were adorable also – the open sign were close-pinned letters, above the front door’s key hole hung a string of old keys, and the broken plaster had been left to expose the house’s bones. It definitely catered to an earth-friendly, creative-minded clientele (which I pride myself to be) and I absolutely fell in love with it. How wonderful it would be to own a little summer shop – to make my own items for display and work at my own pace for my own reward.
Someday – maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...