Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chinese Fire

Last weekend I was almost more excited to get Chinese food from my favorite place in my college town than I was for any other activities for the weekend. When I called to make my carry-out order, though, no one answered. After some investigation by Mr.U, we discovered the restaurant had had a fire and closed, so we quickly hopped in the car to drive by. Sure enough, a sign hung on the door indicating the restaurant is closed for renovations and we had to settle for Pita Pit. Not nearly as good. I can’t wait for the re-opening so I can get the best Chinese food in the world again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...