Monday, July 16, 2012

Rooftop Girls

After my wonderful day with Bunni’s dad I headed over to RickyBobby’s to go out with her and some of her friends in my OfficeTown. After throwing on one of her dresses and synching it up with a belt, we were off to pick up the crew of girls. First we went to a trendy pool hall named Fifth Avenue for some mixed-drinks on the dance floor then we wandered across the street to a more low-key bar, Woody's, with a fun, rooftop deck. We had some interesting conversations with some drunk “hokey players” and escaped into the downstairs just before a rainstorm. We were happy to run into some people we knew – and happy to ignore others we didn’t plan to run into.
All in all – a great girls night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...