Monday, July 16, 2012

Eastern Market

I’ve looked at maps of the neighborhoods in my new City – heard stories&descriptions – but I haven’t done a ton of exploring yet. The other day, I’d made it downtown too early to pick up Mr.U, so I took a drive through Easter Market. It wasn’t what I had pictured. A cute, hippie-ish area with lots of people riding bikes around the fruit&veggie stands and little shops. But, like any neighborhood in this City – it only takes a one-block turn to find a crumbled building covered in graffiti. I hope someday every area is as quaint as those neighborhoods starting to develop&thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...