Friday, July 13, 2012

Post-Work Tinis

I had some extra time after work before Mr.U came to pick me up yesterday, so my boss and I hopped over to The Rock on Third for some $5 martinis. I’d never had a ‘real’ Cosmopolitan – shocking considering my love for Sex & the City. We each got on and the scent of alcohol slapped me in the face as our waitress sat them down.
They were good, though.
Agreeing that we didn’t need to drinks, we split a Toasted Coconut martini after our Cosmos went down. We chitchatted about work, irritations, boyfriends, etc as we enjoyed the sunshine on the outdoor patio before parting ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...