Last Saturday night was another concert of the HandGrenade at a grungy-hipster-bar in Hamtramck called New Dodge. All the bands were great, but the I’ll admit that I was more interested in watching the Tiger’s game from our perch in the balcony. The TVs above the bar were in perfect view and the game was too good to take my eyes off with a suspenseful tie-up in the 9th inning. We finally won in extra innings – around 1am – then danced the rest of the night away with the bandmates to silly juke box music. The perfect end to an evening of good music&baseball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everyone Knows How Much I Love You
Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...
-
I’ve driven the same gray Blazer since I turned 16. Her name is Betty and I honestly consider her one of my best friends . We’ve been ever...
-
The passing of Mr.U’s grandpa put a damper on our weekend travel plans, so while we lounged around the house – reminiscing with his mom – I ...
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment