Joe basically told me to pick some stuff out and simply tell him what I want for my birthday this year. So one of the items I picked were these Sperry Top Siders - well, I picked a few pairs and let him pick his favorites to surprise me with. I don't know that I'm really a "boat shoe kind of girl," but I do think they're really cute. We'll see how I do with matching them to my wardrobe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everyone Knows How Much I Love You
Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...
-
I’ve driven the same gray Blazer since I turned 16. Her name is Betty and I honestly consider her one of my best friends . We’ve been ever...
-
The passing of Mr.U’s grandpa put a damper on our weekend travel plans, so while we lounged around the house – reminiscing with his mom – I ...
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment