Monday, November 5, 2012

#BFF's Crafts

This past saturday my #bff had a craft show at her house called the Merry Marketplace.
Her, her mom, and some of their crafty friends have it every year and showcase all their fun holiday goodies.
I always find craft shows to be inspiring
...they remind me of how capable I am
and that I simply need the crafting fire lit under me
in order to put together such adorable things.
I purchased a pair of super cute earrings and an orniment that #bff had made
and decided that I want to try to make my own christmas orniments this year with family pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...