Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voting

I’ll be incredibly happy when the election is over. These political ads are driving me absolutely nuts. I’ve had to banish Mr.U to the basement so I don’t have to watch his endless hours of MSNBC. Buteven though I am sick&tired of hearing about it – I did most definitely cast my votes (however pointless they may have been). And it was not – by any stretch of the imagination – a simple task to accomplish. In order to receive my absentee ballot, I had to print&fill out a form then fax it to my mother who had to sign&deliver it to the clerk at my county courthouse. Had I not had her help, I’d have mailed it. I received my ballot in the mail about a week later. In the envelope inside the envelope was a secret ballot envelope and 2 pages of instructions. I’m not exaggerating … it took me about 2 hours to read&complete my ballot. But it was worth it. I may think politics are completely obnoxious and I’d rather tune everyone and their opinions out all the time, but I do think voting is a duty anyone who is able should complete.
 Let’s see if any of my people won and how those damn proposals turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...