Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Detroit Traffic

Traffic on our work route is often ridiculous.
I know there are bad drivers all over the place, but this city seems to collect the absolutely worst and allow them access to every road they shouldn’t be allowed on.
This was the view we came upon after sitting in a 30 minute traffic jam.
No joke.
People shamelessly pull off the road anywhere they feel like, pull out through multiple lanes of traffic, and pull into oncoming traffic to shortcut to their destinations. It’s absurd, annoying, and – sadly – starting not to surprise my anymore when I see crazy scenes like this one.
Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...