Monday, November 19, 2012

OldTime Tailgate

This weekend’s Lion’s tailgate was just like old times
in the Marilyn Monroe Lot with a bunch of frat boys.
It was a fun change considering we haven’t done much tailgating this season. It was freezing and I spent most of the time in Gloria with my hands glued to the heating vents, but we drank more beers than we’ve tended to before this season’s games and I suppose we have to spice up our lives every once in a while.
After the game, we took a nice walk to a friend’s loft downtown to hang out for a while, which made me want to move downtown and live in the slowly developing metropolis… maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...