Monday, November 26, 2012

Small Meal

This year’s Thanksgiving was much different than the Thanksgivings I grew up with. Obviously, the past 3 years have been strange… actually, the past 4, since the year before Bunni’s death my family spent in Disney World. Long-story-short, Thanksgiving just isn’t my holiday.
This year was enjoyable in a very small way. Mr.U&I woke up with hangovers and slowly got ourselves downtown for the Lion’s game. Close – but no potato on that win – then headed home for dinner with his mom. She prepared all of the goodies and bought the most amazing pumpkin pie I’ve ever had. I cleaned off the table and set it up with some cute Thanksgiving trinkets and glasses of a sweet white wine.
I’ve never had such a little Thanksgiving dinner, but it was nice&peaceful and I love both of them, so I obviously enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...