Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Busy Girl

I’ve been incredibly busy lately.
Who am I kidding?
I’m still busy without an end in sight till New Years, really.
And I suppose I like it that way. Busy keeps my mind off the month&memories. But when it’s silent&calm around me, my head buzzes with my bunni. Songs come on that seem to exude her. TV shows remind me of us. Moments I can’t distract myself through seep her name into my head. And, I really don’t mind. We had a wonderful romance that I never want to forgetand all the laundry, shopping, and workdays can’t completely rid my mind of it (no matter the time of year). I’m glad I’ve been distracted, but it makes me feel guilty… like I should be missing her more than I’m allowing myself. And it makes me a little scared that once I finally fall apart, I’ll ache too hard for longer than I’d like.
I guess we’ll see.
For now, I’ll keep folding, crafting, and cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...