Friday, November 9, 2012

Lights&Sprouts

Mr.U&I hung out after work last night to have dinner with RickyBobby at Red Fox, an English Pub around the corner from our office that I really like. Since we had some time to kill, we wandered around our little work town for a while – holding hands and checking out the Christmas lights. The city does a great job with classy holiday decorations. And since it gets dark so early now and weather has gotten so chilly, it was the perfect little stroll.
(made even better because we don’t have any snow yet)
All-in-all a pretty great evening and my balsamic-vinegar-roasted-brussel-sprouts were like the icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...