Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gossip Obsession

Instead of listening to music while I stare into my computer at work, I stream Hulu+&Netflix. This makes it a bit confusing when I actually watch an episode on a real TV, cause I never know what the characters actually look like. Thus, I try to pick shows that are easy to listen to without paying too much attention or even watching.
Family Guy – The Hills – Vampire Diaries
.etc.
Barbie streams whatever I’m watching so it’s like we’re watching our TV marathons together. Lately, we’ve been hooked on Gossip Girl. I’ve watched it here&there over the years, but never truly paid attention and now I love.love.love it.
It’s got me on a fashion kick, too, which is both a plus&minus.For obvious reasons
my obsession lead me to buying the entire book series.
I can’t wait to dig into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...