Friday, January 20, 2012

Mr.WillPower

Mr.U is doing much better on his diet than I am. This is irritating. I pride myself on having will-power. Especially when I have a goal – like weight-loss. But, he’s buckled down and stuck to his oatmeal, protein shakes, grilled chicken and salad with daily workouts. And I have continued my small indulgences here&there.
I always say that completely depriving one’s self just makes “dieting” more difficult in the long run. If I want want want something but never allow myself to have it – the day I break, I’ll break break break.
I’m not gaining. He’s definitely dropping&cutting. His opinion: this is good cause I don’t need to lose while he does. But I’d be lying if I said his determination isn’t emphasizing my weaknesses – even if it’s only in my head. Maybe it would bother me less if he wouldn’t insist that I “eat enough” all the time. If I ate what he’s eating all day, he’d tell me I need more. Unfair. We’ll get this under control eventually. I suppose my ultimate desire is for us both to be comfortable&confident. If he can be so restrictive right now – I can’t let it bother me.FatFree WhippedCream mixed&frozen with 1packed of FatFree SugarFree Chocolate PuddingExtra Fiber OatmealLiquid Eggs cooked with Pepper & covered in Hot Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...