Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Critics Critique

This dumb girl on the Bachelor is completely obsessed with the obnoxious actions of another dumb girl on the Bachelor and my frustration for her self-sabotage cannot be contained. Why does this bitch care so much what the other bitch is doing?I think I’d do myself a lot of good if I’d take my own advice once in a while. Instead of getting my own mind blown because of someone else’s actions – I should turn my brain around and look at myself. I’m the queen of telling other people: “shit happens. get over it.” Yet I’ve been hating the same girl for 4 years for trying to ruin something that can't even be ruined anymore. Sure – I can rationalize&justify my hatred for her… but why!?
Why the hell do I let myself stay caught up?
The world is full of selfish bitches and I am most certainly one of them.
If I so deeply hate when others dwell on their problems then I should probably let go of my own. And one of my biggest problems just so happens to be how much I critique others’ issues.
Why the fuck do I care?
I shouldn’t be affected if someone wants to aim their stress at something I would never stress about. I shouldn’t be irritated by someone else’s organizational skills or levels of cleanliness (unless it directly affects my health). I shouldn’t wonder why someone deals the way they do or assess alternative reactions that I won’t have the balls to propose anyway.
So I suppose what I’m trying to say – in a very broken, round-about way – is that I’m attempting to focus on me (Not MeMeMe AllDay EveryDay) and my own issues instead of everyone else’s. Their lives are their lives and my life is my life and my stress should revolve around the things I can control – not the things that make me wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...