Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rain or Shine

Over winter break, my university played in a Bowl Game and a ton of friend’s came out to tailgate and support the team. Unfortunately for all of us, no matter how pumped we were for parking-lot-shots and grilled-out-foods, the weather strongly disliked the idea of cooperating. We spent the first couple hours of the afternoon in an Irish Pub across the street, then – after shots&pitchers – we decided a proper tailgate was a must. Umbrellas in hand we passed bottles of liquor between us, snuggled for warmth, and prepared for the game. Ironically enough, the stadium is indoors and, obviously, heated – so we weren’t freezing once we’d braved the weather and made it inside again. Our team may have lost, but the day was a blast – a little fuzzy in memory and pretty hilarious thanks to a “nap fit for a KING.”

The Soon-To-Be-Engaged Couple
He proposed to her the next day - I can't imagine how excited he was this whole time!


The DX-AOII Gang

Mr.U drinking a beer under my Victoria's Secret Umbrella

2 of my Besties snugglin' me

Traverse City Cherry Pucker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...