Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Spare Change

I bought Mr.U a piggy bank that counts money for Christmas - Detroit Lion’s themed - and I was so excited to put all the change that is laying everywhere in his house&jeep in it.
But when we opened it: it needed batteries.
Of course, we didn’t have any.
Once I finally got some...
we couldn’t get the little, teeny screw out to put the batteries in.
Struggle Bus.
On Sunday, though, I was determined to figure it out.
Go me!
And – drum roll – we found $12.80 for the bank.
Woohoo.
Now we have to figure out what we’re going to do with it once we fill it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...