Monday, January 16, 2012

Boyfriend's Girlfriend

I’m officially a “girlfriend” again.Two years ago at this time, I never thought I’d say that. I’d convinced myself I’d end up alone or simply settle for someone who’d take me and take care of me eventually. Not that I’d be head-over-heels happy.
But – I have to admit – that I had butterflies fluttering through my stomach and a lump of excitement in my throat as I drove to Mr.U’s on Friday night.
Ask me again in January.”
Well, January it is. And I had a feeling that January 13th would be the day he’d ask again. So, I bounced into his room and he handed me a beautiful bouquet of yellow-orange-ish roses with a card. I almost cried, then – of course – said, “if this means I finally get to be your girlfriend – my answer is ‘yes.’” We made it facebook official then snuggled before heading out for Chinese. I spent the rest of the weekend saying “Happy 1st morning together, boyfriend.” “Happy 1st meal together, boyfriend.” “Happy 1st workout sess, boyfriend.”
We’ve had a ton of great weekends together and I can’t wait to enjoy more.

1 comment:

  1. So Happy for the both of you...You deserve the best...and it sounds like you have a pretty wonderful guy.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...