Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bachelor Bitches

Mondays have become Scrapbook&Bachelor nights for KFry, Barbie, & me. Last night was pretty unsuccessful in the scrapbooking arena – I never found time to get any new supplies – but we did enjoy a wonderful S’more-themed dessert and a pretty wild episode of ABC’s The Bachelor.
From the very first season, this show never interested me, but somehow I always end up watching it. In high school, my mom loved it, so I watched it with her. My sorority sisters were addicted, so three years of obsession went by while living with them. My sister-in-law's a fan, so I got into it with her. And now – mostly because I wanted a scrapbooking night with some of my favorite girls – I’ve found myself hooked on BenBen F.: WineMaker’ as my sister-in-law calls him – and his crazy bachelorettes.
Every season the contestants get more&more good-looking (the teeny dresses&skirts of this season showcase the abundance of model-like figures) but also more&more vindictive. They come in knowing who they want to see with a game-plan to “fall in love” with this complete stranger – and they have no intention on “losing.” Last night: the claws came out when a “new girl” showed up. I was honestly shocked by these 20-something women and their childlike behavior. If I was Ben… I’d run and search for a non-fame-whore with a touch of maturity&class.
Thus far, I can’t say I’m rooting for any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...